Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

How to make roxakia (Greek cocoa, cinnamon and vanilla syrupy goodies)


How to make roxakia (Greek cocoa, cinnamon and vanilla syrupy goodies)

roxakia


Roxakia are a Greek type of sweet dough. I hope it’s mainly Greek but you never know. Anyway. They are bite sized cocoa and vanilla and cinnamon goodies that look lovely and taste like heaven. Avoid if syrupy stuff is not your cup of tea, but you will love them if you like any of the syrupy Greek, Turkish and Arabian goodies.
So. Friends of the Greek blog LOVE this dessert and have been asking me to do a video for absolute ages. I got around to it over the weekend (you canwatch the video here - it’s in Greek obviously but you’ll see the technique I am describing below) and I managed to take some pics for the English side too.

No comments:

Post a Comment